How do I embezzle a disk record on a sony handycam and burn to dvd on my computer? I have a sony handycam dcr-dvd201. I enjoy finalzied
I have a sony handycam dcr-dvd201. I enjoy finalzied a dvd in the camcorder. Now, I want to burn dvds on my computer. what software should I use to export and burn / rip the dvds? Imagemixer isn't deeply good. Need assistance, thanks!
try this software, Total Video2Dvd Author can abet u convert movie to dvd simply and directly. easy to use
1. convert avi and other popular video formats (*.flv, *.divx, *.xivd, *.avi, *.wmv, *.mkv, *.rm, *.rmvb, *.3gp, *.mp4, *.mov, *.ts, *.ogm, etc.) to DVD or ISO doll file.
2. download youtube video or other video share website video, and burn it to dvd,
3. include closely of beautiful dvd menu template
4. support photo slideshow to DVD,
5. Supports .srt . sub .ssa .*** .smi .psb .tex .idx subtitles
6. jammy to use, only a few clicks.
you can download it FREE:
You may try the fun and easy software Movavi VideoSuite which have powerful functions and can let you:
* Rip or Convert DVD to Just About Any Other Video Format
* Capture video from your digital and trellis cameras
* Convert DVD and video to run on any mobile device (iPod, Zune, PSP, Cell Phone, Pocket PC and more!)
* Split and merge video files
* Add filters and special effects
* Backup and copy DVDs
* Burn information, audio, and video CDs and DVDs
* Create classy video postcards
There is the free download link:
http://www.dvd-video-converters.com/dvdv... Rip next to HandBrake.
Edit with MovieMaker.
Burn beside WinDVD.